"I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Don't Carry Women." Spyro Clears the Air
In a recent exclusive interview with a media personality, Chude Jideonwo, popular Nigerian musician Spyro opened up about his lifestyle choices, dispelling rumors and setting the record straight.
The artist, known for his hit songs and captivating performances, emphasized that he abstains from smoking, drinking, and engaging in relationships.
Spyro, whose real name is Oludipe Oluwasanmi David, has been a prominent figure in the Nigerian music industry for years.
Despite his fame and the prevalent party culture often associated with musicians, Spyro has remained steadfast in his commitment to a clean and disciplined lifestyle.
In the interview, Spyro addressed the speculations head-on, stating unequivocally, " Till date, I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I don’t carry women and all that".
The host further asked by saying “You said you don’t carry women, but do you carry woman?” But his response was "I no be gay na" and then laughed.
The artist's declaration has resonated with his fans, many of whom admire his dedication to his craft and his values.
Social media platforms have been flooded with messages of support for Spyro, praising him for being a positive role model in the industry, while some fans found it hard to believe him.
Spyro's commitment to a clean lifestyle is not only a personal choice but also a statement against the prevailing stereotypes associated with musicians. He serves as an inspiration to young, aspiring artists, proving that success in the music industry can be achieved without succumbing to harmful habits.
As Spyro continues to make headlines with his chart-topping music and inspiring story, his fans eagerly anticipate his upcoming projects. With his talent, dedication, and unwavering principles, Spyro stands as a beacon of hope and inspiration for the Nigerian music scene and beyond.
%20(3).jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment